Shakespeare Quotes

duminică, 31 mai 2009

...?

  • Sometimes life seems too hard
  • All I wanna do is run away from me
  • Sometimes pressures get me down
  • All I want is just to be free

  • Sometimes I get lost in life
  • Forgettin’ my reason to be
  • Sometimes I get stuck midstream
  • Life washes over me

  • Sometimes there’s more dark than light
  • It’s no wonder I can’t see
  • Sometimes the music stops when I’m dancin’
  • My legs collapse under me

  • Sometimes it seems life’s questions
  • Bring unwelcomed answers…
  • Those takin’ the better part of me

  • Sometimes life seems too hard
  • All I wanna do is run away from me

Un comentariu:

  1. Scuze ca sunt off topic:)
    Arunca, te rog, o privire si aici : http://schoolgirlswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    Poate gasesti ceva pe gustul tau.:)
    Multumesc.
    PS.Daca doresti sa facem schimb de linkuri,anunta-ma, te rog, prin email.

    RăspundețiȘtergere